Saturday, November 24, 2007

"Mr. B, you're hot!"

Hmm. I can either post some of my favourite quotes from Mystery Science Theatre 3000, or I can get to work. What to do...

"I don't understand the Holy Spirit. Is it a bird?" (I Accuse My Parents)
"And then my mom told Roosevelt 'What about some kind of Lend-Lease Program?" (ditto)
"First burned, and then disintegrated" (The Amazing Colossal Man)
"What sin could a man commit in a single lifetime..." (ditto)
"Jed! Jeedddd!" (The Leech Woman)
"Allow me to reference my earlier codicil that your weapons are inoperative..." (Prince of Space)
Krankor: "Heh heh heh Hehhhh..." (ditto)
"I've got a river of life flowing out of meeee...." (The Rebel Set)
Santa reminisces about his time in 'Nam (Santa Claus Conquers the Martians)
"That's the Jeopardy theme played in a minor key" (ditto)
"Bay of Pigs" "That's what they say when I go swimming" (Red Zone Cuba...which is special to me as it's the first episode I ever found while channel surfing with my parents' satellite dish)
(singing) "They laughed when I Accused My Parents, then I killed them. Let's see if they are laughing now..."

From Invasion of the Neptune Men. "Stock Footage? Try stock mileage!"
"I didn't know that Estes was a major defense contractor."
"...in fact, it *is* The Magnificent Ambersons!"
"Paul is a dead man...miss him, miss him!"