Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The man with the 1985 B.C. Lions hat runs into the "tramps" leaving the scene of the Kennedy assasination

Jordan Bateman continues to be amazed that there is a man, frequenting the coffee shop where Mr. Bateman likes to hang out, who wears a hat commemorating the B.C. Lions' 1985 Grey Cup win.

No amazement from me. I have one of those hats myself, which I picked up while thrifting a few months back. I'm not a hat person, so I never wear it. But, it is something neat to have, if you are a Lions fan. Perhaps "B.C. Lions Hatman" has owned the hat for just a few months for the same reason, aside from covering his head. If you need to wear a "gimmie cap", why not wear something different?

I'd thought that maybe Mr. Bateman was pining to have one of those Lions caps himself. But, I have decided to keep mine, so I can't help him there.

Perhaps we should be grateful that Mr. Bateman doesn't use Photoshop on his website. If that were the case, we might see a photo captioned "Look, here is B.C. Lions Hatman standing beside Zapruder and peeking into the grassy knoll!" :)