Thursday, July 17, 2014

Todd recycles

(Posted at Bene Diction Blogs on, Feb. 19, 2014)
A new e-mail may imply that Todd Bentley's sabbatical may start out to last at least a couple of months.

He's staring an e-mail series on "The Father's House", as I write. This is about a series of visions that he relates about intimacy with God.

He doesn't spell it out, but this is quite old. He's sharing the booklet The Father's House, which I am guessing is roughly 8-10 years old. (I have a copy of the booklet that I obtained back then and it was one of the first things on his "book table", if memory serves.) This online cite confirms that The Father's House is well before Lakeland.

Todd may keep on recycling old material to avoid lapsing into radio silence and having his friends forget about his ongoing needs. No harm in that, perhaps, but I suspect he may be coy about when these revelations were supposed to have happened.