Friday, January 03, 2003

"Ce maudit blogger!"

While browsing Blogger, I found this pretty weblog:Madame Bovary, c'est moi. Tres bien, Felicity!

It's written in French, but I remember enough of the language to see that some blogging issues are sometimes universal!

My free paraphrases of what she blogs recently:

"I had something brilliant to write in my weblog, but my server wouldn't let me change the settings in my weblog so I can post properly. Aargh!" [direct quote:"Ce maudit blogger n'accepte pas mes modifications dans mes "settings." ]

"The internet is an odd place. I get all these people coming to see my weblog right after seeing Portuguese weblogs...."

[Rick scratches head..."I wonder who this person in Russia is who read my weblog recently."]

Merci Felicity, et bonne chance avec votre weblog!