Friday, July 02, 2010

Let's get ready to (rhetorically) rumble

[Originally posted at Bene Diction Blogs On, May 10, 2010]

A quick mention. Lots of internet talk amongst my friends and acquaintances on the right, based on the Toronto Star article that Bene D posted last week, that the McDonald book is sloppy and poorly argued. She will be in for a fight.

My opinion? Doesn't look good from my first perspective...but I want to give it a careful read first.

But I did think it odd that Ezra Levant, who is Jewish, was included in the book. So did Ezra, as he notes in this cutting post on his own blog, which I think might be typical of some to follow.

One thing is clear though, with so much chatter about a book before it's release tommorrow, the fur is going to fly.

Time for me to don a tuxedo, stand at the middle of the boxing ring, pull a microphone down and announce "Ladieeeessss and Gentlemeeeeen...."