Friday, July 02, 2010

Some comments on his Facebook page are more equal than others

[Originally posted at Bene Diction Blogs On, Dec. 31, 2009]

Evangelist Todd Bentley probably rues the day that I figured out that he was on Twitter.

He tweets a couple of hours ago, as I write:

IamToddBentley

  1. No more gifts or bingee cards or cheesyads on my FB. Comments fine. about 2 hours ago from Twitterrific


Oh really?

If you read about how he blocked a person on Twitter from asking pointed questions of him, as I explain in some detail in an earlier blog post, you might get the impression that he would start "de-friending" you on Facebook and trying to scrub your comments, if Facebook allows you to do that.

Not that I want to make assumptions based on what he has done in the past, mind you...