Saturday, December 21, 2013

The revival that Todd Bentley predicted for Fresno is now overdue. By perhaps 12 years but at least 10 months

[ Posted at Bene Diction Blogs On November 9 2013] Some folks,eager for a revival, ran into Todd Bentley in Stockton, California. Unfortunately for Todd they were "rolling tape", and it is now on YouTube, as I write. Starting at 0:11, Bentley says: "...The Lord told me--the greatest healing revival--Twelve years ago, the Lord gave me a word....He said one of the greatest healing revivals, that would launch out of the Fresno [California] region. Actually the Lord told me that 12 years ago....I'm telling you that's the place. The Lord gave me a word. I prophesied for 10 years. Fresno....I've never been there...there's a hotbed of miracles exploding out of that region...We just call that thing forth and release it right now...." Well perhaps Todd meant to keep saying "Someday...", but he messed up by saying miracles were "exploding" present tense, and that things could happen "right now" present tense. This was posted to YouTube on January 25, 2013. I guess you haven't heard anything either.